Programming in Financials
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Improve knowledge of programming and train using case studies. Customize the SAP system for each customer, with and without modifications.
- Use BAdI interfaces and reporting tools.
- Project managers and project team members
- Team members who are responsible for the implementation projects in Financials
- System managers and developers who are responsible for customer- specific reports and programming in Financials.
Course based on software release
- ERP ECC 6.0
- Basic concepts of the ABAP workbench and ABAP dictionary
- Debugging and testing
- Reporting using the SAP List Viewer (ALV)
- Function modules in template allocation technology
- Programs on master data maintenance, status monitoring, and period end closings
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest