Application Development for SAP HANA
- Solution:SAP HANA
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course will prepare you to:
- develop software applications running on the SAP HANA Platform.
- Developer Consultant
- Experience of Object Oriented software development
- Experience with database development and SQL query language
- Experience of Web development
Course based on software release
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS01
- This course is the natural starting point to learn “Native” software development for the SAP HANA Platform.
- “Native” means “independent from the ABAP world”, that means, that the whole application runs based on the SAP HANA platform, no NetWeaver Application Server is used.
- The application will run based on one of the two application servers natively available in SAP HANA, that is SAP HANA XS Classic or SAP HANA XS Advanced.
- Along the course, you will be guided through the development tools and languages, used to realize the different parts of a software application in SAP HANA:
- the User Interface
- the Database,
- the client-server communication services
- the Analytical layer.
- At the end, you will be able to code simple but fully functional SAP HANA Software Applications.
- Tools for SAP HANA Application Development
- User interface: introduction to SAPUI5 Development
- Database design: introduction to Core Data Services
- Services: introduction to ODATA
- The Analytical layer: introduction to Modeling
- Server-side scripting: Introduction to SQLScript
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest