Billing and Invoicing
- Solution:SAP for Industries
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Participants learn about the billing-relevant master data and IS-U/CCS functions. They also gain an understanding of the billing process flow, up to and including invoicing and bill printing.
- Participants will use exercises to learn how to maintain existing rates, create new constructs, and edit budget billing plans.
- Project managers
- Project teams
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Rate structure Ã¢â€ â€™ Rate types and rate categories Ã¢â€ â€™ Prices Ã¢â€ â€™ Billing schemas Ã¢â€ â€™ Rate determination
- Billing process Ã¢â€ â€™ Functions (including periodic and period-end billing) Ã¢â€ â€™ Simulation Ã¢â€ â€™ Outsorting Ã¢â€ â€™ Reversal Ã¢â€ â€™ Manual billing
- Invoicing Ã¢â€ â€™ Bill print-out Ã¢â€ â€™ Budget billing plan Ã¢â€ â€™ Reversal
- Business Process Exception Management (BPEM)
- Discounts and surcharges
- Special billing features
- Customizing functions
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest