Introduction to Software Development on SAP HANA
- Delivery Methods:E-Learning
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This openSAP course provides you with a solid understanding of this topic and you have the opportunity to earn a record of achievement upon successful completion. If you would like to build on this knowledge and prepare for an SAP Certification, you are advised to follow the recommended SAP Education training.
- Application Developers
- Data Modelers
- A basic knowledge of database technology, especially relational databases and SQL query language
- A general understanding of how columnar, in-memory databases work
- openSAP is SAP’s open online course provider and has proven to be a successful enabler for innovation adoption at scale and thought leader in cloud based knowledge transfer.
- Course Structure:
- Week 1: Developing Applications for SAP HANA
- Week 2: Database Tasks, Loading, and Modeling
- Week 3: SQLScript Basics
- Week 4: Exposing and Consuming Data with OData
- Week 6: SAP HANA Advanced Development Options