- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Perform new product development processes using Recipe Management tools
- Create and edit specifications, phrases and recipes
- Use versions and engineering change management to manage recipes
- Project teams implementing Recipe Management as part of their new product development process.
- Consultants interested in understanding how Recipe Management can assist companies in their product definition process.
- Experience with PLM – LDM (Life-cycle Data Management) functions
- Experience with EH&S Basic Data & Tools
Course based on software release
- ERP ECC 5.0
- RECIPE 2.2
- An overview of PLM and the role of Recipe Management within the PLM and NPDI solutions
- An overview of EHS basis data and tools and its use with Recipe Management
- New product development using Recipe Management
- Recipe creation and editing using basic and advanced functions
- Management of recipes using versions and ECM
- Nutritional Data and Diet Suitability
- Recipe Transformation from Product Development to Production
- Preview of new Trial Management functionality focusing onthe transition from laboratory product development to full factory production.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest