SAP EHS Management – Dangerous Goods (DG)
- Solution:SAP Solutions for Sustainability
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- This course will prepare you to have an overview of Dangerous Goods Management within SAP EHS Management. Steps to design and maintain Dangerous Goods Data will be covered as well as the integration between the Supply Chain and Dangerous Goods Management.
- Dangerous Goods Manager, Logistics Manager, IT-Manager
- Project team members of an SAP EHS Management implementation project
- SUS310SAP EHS Management – Essentials and Functions (EEF)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP4 and SAP EHS Regulatory Content 2010-1a
- Maintenance of Dangerous Goods data within the specification database and packaging data
- Filling and distribution of Dangerous Goods data
- Dangerous Goods checks in Order, Delivery and Transport
- Output of Dangerous Goods Data in Transport documents
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest